Community post

Journal

Getting a divorce...

Well, I held off on this info, not knowing how to tell anyone and semi hoping thing's would change but yes... I am getting a divorce... I am now 32 weeks pregnant and the papers have alreasy been filed... Uuuhhhgggggg... Not to mention my aunt has passed away... The divorce was filed back in November, and my aunt's passing this weekend... I am ok with everything now... I was in shock at first especially when my ex husband said "well since we are getting divorced now, I think you should get an abortion!" WTH! No way!! We dont speak to often now... Well I relocated from California already to Dallas, tx back in the end of Dec early January and ladies I know its very very soon but I met someone extra special... So wish me luck and say a little prayer for my bub... I love you all very much and I hope things are going well for you ladies...

7 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

You know what, all that matters is that you are happy and that your pregnancy is going well. Unfortunately some relationships just don't work out whether your married or not, and that was a awful thing for your ex husband to say about your baby.

You enjoy your pregnancy, your baby and your new man you deserve it, and I wish you all the luck in the world. So sorry for the loss of your aunt too. Hugs xx

Please post piccies when the little one is born. :0)xx

10 years ago

Thank you Kitty! I thought it was a total bitchy thing for him to say, he even text messages me from time to time and says things like... "tell me again why it was inportant for you to have tgis baby, I just want to understand your logic because I just dont get it" its like you got me pregnant you sob and married me and he was excited to get me pregnant now he is a total and complete ass... Thanks for the words of encouragement kitty... Hugs

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks mommytomerey... I really appreciate the empathy... Men can be total and complete assholes I am just really glad its over... But the upside is that I have a beautiful baby girl on the way... Minus my ex hub but life goes on...

I'm glad u have met someone else and dont think its too soon at all! There are no time frames on these kinds of things, its more a of personal opinion. I'm so glad ur doing well and am very sorry for the passing of ur Aunt. Cant wait to see pics of ur bebe...a name should tie me off til u have her...so what is it? I wont tell or steal it, promise!! =))

Take care of urself, girl...hit me with a msg sometime, I miss our chats/rants! =))
{{hugz}}

10 years ago

Hahahaha! Thanks Dakota! I haven't been able to settle on a name yet... I am thinking Hannah (which everyone keeps calling homely lol) or perhaps Madelyn... Or maybe something else I just cant think of a good one!!! Give me some help!! Lol

Better to get out of a relationship that isn't working and on to your new destiny, Destiny! ;-)

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Thank you mammoth... Your absoloutly right and I feel a lot better about it now

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo