Community post

Journal

maybe a chemical pregnancy or nothing at all.

had a pretty faint line at 9dpo and ever since then all tests have been bfn i think. i'm now spotting and every hour it seems to become more and more line af. i think i am out this month, and pretty heartbroken.
you can believe that i am sick and tired of the waiting and sadness at the end of every month. i'm done waiting, i'm done tracking-- i'm tired physically and mentally.

on a lighter note, i'm excited for a whole new month, and this time it is going to be entirely different. my goal is to stay busy no matter how long it takes to get pregnant and i don't want to test before expected period anymore!

af is probably on her way, and i will update when it does.

and i have to say, i am suprised that i am not pregnant because i had sore breasts all month. maybe i was and it just didn't stick. i am sad, but there is no point in feeling down since there is nothing that can be done about it. just keep on swimming, lol. keep on trying and eventually out of all of it one will go full term, and i know it will happen. but i think controlling the situation just doesn't always work and god has his own plans.
feeling down, but i know i will perk up as always =)
goodluck to all and babydust.

xx

User image

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo