Community post

Journal

CD 33/ 16 DPO -Aug 11th 2012 -BFP! and spotting...

So I did a test this morning, and yes: BFP! :D I got so happy! Woke my DH up and he hugged me and got so happy. I know we haven't tried all that long compared to some people (here) but I've had a lot of chemicals (that had trouble with realizing that they were MC and made me have spottings and bleed for weeks!) But now it didn't matter anymore, and we were so happy...
...in 2 hours. Until I went to the bathroom and discovered spotting. Just very very little, and pinkish (not clear red or dark brown or anything). It could have been since we had sex... I don't know... But there was blood, and last time I had spottings and was pregnant it didn't go to well... Sighs... So now I'm scared as hell, obviously!

Is this another chemical waiting to show itself? Or is it just false alarm and nothing to worry about? Only time will tell.

4 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Praying for a sticky bean,FX, all goes great. Get to ur doctor ASAP, so they can monitor you.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

Thanks! Thankfully there has been no more blood today (so far...)(12 hours since spotting) so all is not lost yet. :)
Might go to the doctor on Monday if I see any more blood.

11 years ago • Post starter

Saying prayers for you! Keep us posted on how everything goes. Stick bean stick!!!

82 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

Sending lots of sticky bean vibes over!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo