Community post

Journal

CD 32/ 15 DPO -Aug 10th 2012 -no blood

Usually I have 3 days of spotting prior the arrival of AF. But still no spotting in sight. And luteal phase is 13-14 dpo, today I'm 15 dpo so there should be spotting by now... so maybe, just maybe, there will be no AF at all? Maybe, just maybe, this is our month? :D

I have fewer and less strong symptoms than the times when I have been pregnant (chemical pregnancies) but I have pinches, stabs of pain and dull cramps in my lower abdomen. It feels like I'm sick, almost like I've eaten something I shouldn't have. But it comes and goes, and I've had it for almost a week. And my boobs are itchy and sometimes I get stabbing pains in them (hurts so bad I want to yell out). And biggest symptom of all: no blood in sight(yet)! :D The times when I got chemicals I had spottings followed by nothing followed by spottings followed by AF. But so far so good...

Tomorrow morning I will probably test, so my DH can be there with me.

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Wow... Reading your post was like reading my life! We have almost the exact same cycle, chemical pregnancy symptoms, and symptoms now... Good luck to you! Stay in touch and let us know how it goes!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo