Community post

Journal

CD 37 /20 dpo --Aug 15th 2012 --is that spotting?

After the awful spotting on cd 33/16 dpo there hasn't been any more, and my symptoms has increased slightly. So when we got ready for our trip I was happy and felt somewhat calm. The bean was still hanging in there. :D

We had a wonderful day yesterday. We looked at a castle and walked in the big park and had picnic there. Everything was great, except me being so bloated I looked like I was in 5th month, but that was ok too. ;)

But this morning, there was pink/peachy discharge when I wiped again. At least I think there was. It was such a small amount and everything. But afterwards I had terrible cramps. Only for 5 min, but it was the kind of cramps I've had the previus MCs. So now I'm scared again. This has ruiend my trip. Now I won't be able to enjoy it, I will just worry worry worry. Is something wrong? Is this a MC waiting to happen? Is it just normal cramps (and blood, I mean 50 % of the women spotting during pregnancy do not end up losing their sticky beans)? So now it's time for more waiting and worrying before I know what's going on.

Best wishes and baby dust to all!

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Thinking of you.
We will never stop worrying.
I hope everything will be a okay. Stay positive.
{{hugs}}

11 years ago

Thanks! :)
I had some more spotting, but the blood is so scares it's just barely noticeable. Just a tiny hint of pink. Not enough to make me call the doctors yet, since I'm on vacation. But I'm still worrying. (There should be no bleeding at all while pregnant).
But at least all is well will you and your baby. I wish we could have the opportunity to follow each other through this pregnancy (since if this sticks, I'd be 2-3 weeks after you), but we'll see.
Wish you the best! [hugs]

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo