Posts by smulan32

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

The difference between my healthy pregnancy month and my MC/MA/chemicals.

Just thought I should share. (I would have loved to read something like this myself). First off I've had 2 ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 44/ 27 dpo/ Aug 22 2012 ---telling my mum

We've decided not to tell until after we've seen that all is well at the doctors at the 12 week scan. My mum w ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 40/ 23 dpo /Aug 18th -after BFP and spotting and no spotting

I've had spotting 2-3 days in the past week, and it made me worry. But yesterday I talked to a friend (a mum) ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 37 /20 dpo --Aug 15th 2012 --is that spotting?

After the awful spotting on cd 33/16 dpo there hasn't been any more, and my symptoms has increased slightly. S ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 33/ 16 DPO -Aug 11th 2012 -BFP! and spotting...

So I did a test this morning, and yes: BFP! :D I got so happy! Woke my DH up and he hugged me and got so happy ...

4 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 32/ 15 DPO -Aug 10th 2012 -no blood

Usually I have 3 days of spotting prior the arrival of AF. But still no spotting in sight. And luteal phase is ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Some people just makes me so angry!

So one of my co-workers has just recently become a grandma and she was really happy about it. We were sitting ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 29/ 9 dpo - we did BD anyway

So when my sister and her BF went home me and my DH did BD even if we had decided to take a time out this mont ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 9

My new wake up time isn't messing with my temps as bad as I thought it would. I've started my new job and I ha ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 2 -confirmed MC

I got the MC confirmed at the Dr office. She said it was to be considered a chemical and should not reduce our ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago