Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

251 - 253 of 253 Replies

hello
yes Yeslin thats might be good to go see whats the problem
as for me the period was so weird this time
I never even had to wear pads I only wore a the really then daily pad and even that wasn't necessary
it never came on it not even once I only sow pink with a little red discourage when I put my finger to wash that was it and it only lasted about 4 days
now both my breasts are in so much pain that comes and goes and sometimes when I touch it it hurts too
and I have cramps on both sides and feel nauseated sometimes
what could it be ?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Sharky

Any luck yet?

11 years ago

well this cycle I had bright red spotting on cycle day 22
for 2 days don't know what it can be

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo