Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 253 Replies | Last Page

keznik
You spotted that's great I hope it's implantion
I don't have nothing new yet just waiting for the day to test

I was thinking since fathers day is coming
If I was pregnant hopfully I won't tell him right away but will
Organize this nice surprise on fathers day and give him a card
With the digital pregnacey test saying pregnant
Cuz he really wants kids

What do you guys think ?

11 years ago • Post starter

That sounds like a lovely plan Sharky! I have similar hopes of giving my DH a digital stick for Fathers Day.

I didn't mean spotting i meant spots - acne spots.. shame no spotting, tbh thats unusual for me to spot and and I have spotted a few time since DS was born but it hasn't resulted in a BFP.

Keznik

11 years ago

keznik
thats great hope we are pregnant so our plans will work

I felt some pain in my ovary today kinda to the right is it normal ?

My pain in my womb is really low down and really quite sore.

Ended up testing anyway and it looks pretty negative.

Bah humbug.....

Keznik

11 years ago

[Hello Grls i took the test on sunday and it was a am kind of sad still having cramps but lets see what happpens am thursday i will be 14dpo hoping does not arrive .

11 years ago

Sorry about that girls my mistake wednesday am 14dpo and thursday am 15 dpo .

11 years ago

keznik and yeslin
I guess only some people get BFP so early I read lots of answers of women experiencing cramps on their sides and some even cramps like AF
And they turned out pregnant when they tested the day AF was do and some even 3 days late

I don't know why some get BFP early and some don't but hopfully with the symtomes and right planning we are all pregnant and we get
to all
Their still hope

Thanks sharky i hope we all get thursday would be the big day for me of a or

11 years ago

Yeslin im sorry hun i hope you do get your BFP soon.
i hope we get our BFP soon to you all.
i haven't had anymore symptoms. i stopped getting them yesterday after me and the DH baby danced. Sorry tmi idk whats going on anymore all i hope i just get a BFP on saturday. im just giving up a lil hpoe because if im not preggers this month. hubby told me we have to stop trying because of money problems. so it's gonna take a while to start trying again.
but i hope all of you wonderful ladies get your soon to all of you

to all

11 years ago

Thanks firsttimer to you I hope you get a also this time so you do not have to wait . and same here am kind of sad as well but lets see what happens we cant loose are hope :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo