Community post

Question

What is the best pregnancy test to use before missing your period? Im 8-9 maybe 10 dpo

I had a miscarriage in May a week after finding out I was pregnant. So I have had my first period since then and am due for my next one next Saturday. I want to know what is the best early result pregnancy test to use???? I usually use dollar tree test and I know they work, but I was two weeks late on my period in May before it turned positive.

4 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Well, generally people will say the First response 6 days sooner is probably the best. It's supposed to have like a sensitivity of like, 10 iu/miu or whatever that measurement is. If I were you I'd jump on amazon and buy wondfo tests. They are super cheap and the reviews on here for them are pretty good. I bought 50 LH tests and 20 Hcg tests for 20 bucks total. Which is awesome because I feel like I can test as often as I want. But if you just want one really sensitive test buy the First response 6 days sooner.

9 years ago

Ok. Thanks. Yeah I would like to order some like that, but I really dont care for the strips. I like the ones like dollar tree. Somebody said get the first response early result, but not rapid result cause it isn't as sensitive. Whats your experience with the early result or 6 days sooner?

9 years ago • Post starter

I thought FRER was "the best" early test but in all honesty, I wont waste my money on them again. I got a better line on my Wondfo hCG (teal handle, not pink) and an even darker line on OSOM (black dye tests). Those are the two types I will be buying again when I start ttc next year. FRER showed almost no progression from day to day and it made me do nothing but worry. Over-rated, imo!
Good luck! =))

9 years ago

I always used $ tree when I found out, but Im wanting something to test now cause when I was pregnant in May my period was 2 weeks late before I got a pos. I ended up miscarrying a week after I got my pos so that may be why it was so late before I got pos....

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo