Community post

Question

ANY1 NOT GET A POS TEST UNTIL PERIOD 2 WEEKS LATE?? PLZ HELP FULL DETAILS BELOW. I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE

I was pregnant in May and didnt get a positive until I was 2 weeks late. Ok I miscarried a week later. I had my cycle 6 weeks later. I was now supposed to start again last saturday. So I am a week late. I tested yesterday with FR early result and it was negative. I know with the wal mart 88 cent test I didnt get a positive until I was 2 weeks late in May. I think I am pregnant as I have had lots of white cm, itchy boobs, vivid dreams, some cramping on and off as I had with other pregnancies, sore boobs, and food aversions bad. I think of certain food and am like ugh.... Anyways what Im wondering is it is possible I wont get a positive again until 2 weeks late?? AND HAVE YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW EVER NOT GOT A POSITIVE UNTIL 2 WEEKS LATE ON THEIR CYCLE? I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE AS IT HAPPENED WITH ME IN MAY. PLEASE HELP.....

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

With my second child I kept getting negatives. I knew I was pregnant and kept telling their dad. I finally got a positive when I went to the doctor but at first they thought it was negative it took a while to turn positive. I was 7 weeks 2 days when I got my first positive and he is now a 4 year old rambunctious boy. Good luck and tons of baby dust

9 years ago

Oh thanks so much for answering me... I've been asking this and nobody would answer.... How long are your cycles or how long was they then? See when I found out I was pregnant with my 1st I found out at 4 weeks and 2 days.... I miscarried a week later. Then got pregnant the following month with my son who is 5 now. Found out 4 1/2 weeks to with him but I had 28 day cycles then. Now I have 35 day cycles so I know I ovulate later and everything. Well tomorrow I'll be 2 weeks late and I'm testing again. I just was pregnant in May and kept getting negatives until I was 2 weeks 2 days pregnant. It is so weird... Thanks so much I have been having symptoms now this time.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo