Community post

Question

4 Days Late 35 day cycle. Negative test yesterday with $ tree test. Which test should I use now?

I was pregnant in May and didn't test positive until 2 weeks after my period was late miscarried a week later.... Here I am again first cycle after miscarriage and was wanting to start again on last saturday.... now 4 days late. My 1st pregnancy was a miscarriage and miscarried a week later.... got pregnant the following month with my son.... my 3rd pregnancy (the miscarriage in may was the same as my 1st miscarriage) I am now 4 days late and think I am pregnant again.... what i the best test to use since $ tree is negative and didn't show positive with my last pregnancy until I was 2 weeks late..... PLEASE HELP!

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I really liked First Response. Pink dye virus blue dye like clear blue is less likely to give you an evap line. With my miscarriage I got a way faint positive on a off brand went to the store got first response and got a very definite positive. Good luck hope you get your baby this month.

9 years ago

Ok. Thanks cause I had a miscarriage in May. It was just like my 1st pregnancy. I found out and miscarried a week later. but I got pregnant the next month and so Im hoping it happened that way this time to. It was acutally this month same time that I found out I was pregnant again after my 1st miscarriage so Im hoping its lucky and happens the same.... I havent been late since starting my periods back in August with provera. i was taking metformin 500 mg twice a day to keep my periods coming and it made it. I quit taking it in march and thought that was why i was late for my period in May, but I was pregnant. I stopped it again last week but I dont think thats why Im late just like in May. I think I am pregnant again. Im having sore boobs and nipples and some food cravings and aversions.... Just think of certain foods and think yuck.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo