Posts by JaedensMom531

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

UGH.... The TTW.... Had a miscarriage at the end of May.... Hoping this month!

Well.... I'm in the two week wait.... I found out at the end of may that I was pregnant with baby #2.... I had ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Has any1 ever not got a positive until after their period was 2 weeks late? PLZ HELP READ FULL BELOW

I was pregnant in May and didnt get a positive until I was 2 weeks late. Ok I miscarried a week later. I had m ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ANY1 NOT GET A POS TEST UNTIL PERIOD 2 WEEKS LATE?? PLZ HELP FULL DETAILS BELOW. I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE

I was pregnant in May and didnt get a positive until I was 2 weeks late. Ok I miscarried a week later. I had m ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Has anyone ever not got a pos test until their period was 2 weeks late? HELP READ BELOW

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

4 Days Late 35 day cycle. Negative test yesterday with $ tree test. Which test should I use now?

I was pregnant in May and didn't test positive until 2 weeks after my period was late miscarried a week later. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Which is better. FR early result or Dollar Tree test? Which test for lowest amount of hcg?

I am wondering which test: FR Early Result or Dollar Tree Pregnancy test has a better testing level for pickin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What is the best pregnancy test to use before missing your period? Im 8-9 maybe 10 dpo

I had a miscarriage in May a week after finding out I was pregnant. So I have had my first period since then a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Had mis in May. Im in middle of 1st period since. Period is due next saturday. When should I test?

I had a miscarriage in May. I am now in the middle of my 1st period since. I have a 35 day cycle. My period is ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CONTINUED FROM LAST ENTRY.....

JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WAS HAD HAPPENED CAUSE I HAD A MISCARRIAGE WITH MY FIRST PREGNANCY AND WAS ABOUT THE ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

FOUND OUT WE WERE PREGNANT ONLY TO MISCARRY A WEEK LATER....:(

TTC SINCE AUGUST OF 2013. I HADNT HAD PERIODS SINCE I GOT THE IUD TAKEN OUT 3 1/2 YEARS AGO. IN AUGUST OF 13 I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago