Community post

Question

Soooooo don't you love it when your pregnant friend says this...

Oh my God my pregnancy has been confirmed!! I can't believe it, it should have been you who was pregnant I mean you have been trying to get pregnant for like over a year now right???? Just take vitamins or something... (Uuuhhhggggg whatever)

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Horrible. First I wish you all the luck and pray you will be blessed with an angel of your own soon. Sorry your friend don't seem to understand the emotional roller coaster a wishful mom can be on.

11 years ago

Uuuhhggg thanks... My jaw just kinda dropped like come on... Can you be any less sensitive lol... Baby dust to you...

11 years ago • Post starter

Wow!! My friends are the same way! They all have a kid or are expecting one amd some expecting their second and every time they announce it it just drives me crazy especially when its so easy for them

11 years ago

Some people have it so easy while others (like me) struggle for ever and have it rubbed there face :-) lol

11 years ago • Post starter

the disco version of this comes when your sis in law gets preggers by " accident" rubb it in ur face....why o why god these people get it soooo easyyyy

11 years ago

Oh, I so know what you mean! Don't you also just love it when people you hardly know ask: "So when are you guys going to start a family? You're not that young anymore, you know." Oh, REALLY?? You recon?? Jeez, why do people assume that if you've been married for a while and don't have children it is because you haven't started trying yet. Before I used to just joke and say "we're still practicing", but now I just come straight out and tell them "you know, it's not that easy for everyone". And the response: "Oh, don't worry, it'll happen when you least expect it". Oh, well, THAT really clears it up. So, when exactly, in your expert opinion, will I be expecting it the least? Seriously, people, you are not helping!!

User Image

11 years ago

hahahahahahahahaha here here @ Susan Mk

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo