Community post

Question

This TWW is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!

I am 8 DPO and literally going insane. I just want to know. I have really high hopes for this month. I really hoped it worked. I have zero symptoms, which is weird for me. Usually my breast are very sore from the day after I ovulate until my period. I guess that could be a good sign. Anyways, if any of you are having the longest two week wait of your life, please share your experiences this month. Maybe it will make the time pass a little faster. Baby dust to everyone. :)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey darl... at 8dpo I tested in the evening and i got a neg... Today is 10dpo and im going crazy. Everyone told me i tested way to early but you know we dont listen. Anyway good luck my AF is due sunday so ill be testing around that time again if it doesnt come (Hold Thumbs). I know its hard to wait but its better because when i saw that neg i lost hope, then everyone told me it was early i kinda have a little hope left. Anyway GOOD LUCK xxxxx

11 years ago

Awww well thank you! I know its best to wait and I'm trying. My brain is just consumed with baby thoughts lol. I'm trying to hold out until the 8th. Good luck to you too! I really hope this is the month for both of us! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo