Community post

Discussion

Chemical Pregnancy

My husband and I have been trying to concieve for an entire year. Last month I had a "chemical pregnancy" that ended in a miscarriage. I am confused on when I should expect my next period. It has been over a month and still no period. I'm too scared to take a pregnancy test bc I dont want to be let down again. I'm just wondering if any of you have gone thriugh a similar experience and what the outcome was. When should I expect my period to return or should I have already gotten it and need to take a pregnanct test????? All feed back will be greatly appriciated!!! :)

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I had a chemical last cycle and got pregnant again immediately. Im currently 8 wks with a strong heartbeat :) Aslong as your chemical happened around the time you should of had your period then it shouldnt of messed with your cycles. You could be pregnant again but you have to test to find out :) My chemical/miscarriage happed on Jan 10th and I found out I was pregnant again on Feb 2nd. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

User Image

11 years ago

:) That is so awesome! Thank you and CONGRATS. I had my chemical on feb 2 about five days after I was suppose to get my period(jan 27). I guess I should get a test in the next few days.

11 years ago • Post starter

I took a test today and it came up negative :'( Guess it threw my cycle of a bit. I will just have to wait and see,

11 years ago • Post starter

I've had a CP where I got my period only 2 days late and an early mc at 5 weeks. Both times it delayed ovulation 5-7 days and delayed my next period at least that much. I think everyone's body is different and yours may need more time to re-balance, like mine. The wait is rotten, I'm sorry for your loss and hope your wishes come true soon.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo