Community post

Question

I am pregnant :) and wanted to share my tips on what I think made the difference.

I got my period on March 8th. From day 1 I started taking royal jelly, maca (on and off in smoothies), Prenatals + DHA, and Sprinula (its a super food capsule. I got my from the grocery store). I purchased the Clearblue advanced digital opk. I got my solid smiley on cd 18 and bd that night and then two nights after that. Skipped a night then bd one more time. After I received the positive opk I started taking B vitamin complex and selenium along with the other supplements. All I drank during the tww is water. I consumed ZERO caffeine. I took a test at 12 dpo and it was negative retested 2 days later and it was POSITIVE :) so 14 dpo! I hope that some of this information helps at least one of you lovely ladies trying to get your bfp! Lots of baby dust to you all. XOXO

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Oh, btw this was after 13+ months of trying to conceive and one chemical pregnancy in February.

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, btw this was after 13+ months of trying to conceive and one chemical pregnancy in February.

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats and thanks for the tips! I feel that is more relevant than symptoms! H&H 9 :)

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

11 years ago

Yay to Maca Root....just started taking it regularly!

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

Thanks for sharing and Congrats!!!

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo