Community post

Question

Decidual Bleeding or AF? TMI ALERT!

Okay I asked a question a few days ago about how to spot CD 1. More than not, people said to count CD 1 as your spotting. Well, this is why I'm having doubts. 4 dpo - Light light pink spot mixed with glob of cm... 7 dpo - Pink spotting on toilet paper after a BM then nothing else.... 9 dpo - Pink spotting on toilet paper after BM then nothing else.... Then today 10 dpo - red watery spotting on toilet paper after BM that has turned to a scanty amount of pinkish/brownish spotting. What the heck is going on? And if I had to start counting CD 1 from the first time I spotted then I would be on CD 7 right now and that is just impossible. So should I test to see if pregnant or is AF on her way? Never had this happen like this before and very confused. Anyone have anything like this before and end up getting a BFP??

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Ugh, who said cd1 is spotting? Thats crazy, flow is cd1. I would test to see, but af may be coming ur way.

11 years ago

I'm having that happen to me too and I'm so confused by it! Mine is not usually red but pink or brown spotting. It has been happening to me for 3 months now. I have never been pregnant before so I am unsure whether this can lead to pregnancy or not. If you enjoy POAS maybe just get some dollar store tests to pacify yourself until closer to when AF is supposed to arrive. That's what I do! Lol

11 years ago

Thanks ya'll! I started on the 14th of December... Not sure the length of my cycle.... Stupid me has not been keeping up with it! I will start though! Thats for sure!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, and I will be testing either tomorrow morning or Sunday morning!

11 years ago • Post starter

Fingers crossed for you :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo