Posts by casper12284

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Anyone get a strange rash and end up pregnant?

Okay. So this past Thursday night before bed I was pulling up my hair. I notices a few tiny red bumps under ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Calling ALL who have had implantation dips and ended up pregnant!!!!! Chart readers!

Okay, so I have been told that you can implant anywhere from 6-12 days after ovulation but have also seen wher ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Question about ovulation and intercourse! Charters needed...

Okay, I have PCOS, and for 2 or 3 months I will have a regular cycle lasting 28-34 days... Well, this cycle, I ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Resentment and Anger

I know this sounds really selfish of me and God help me get through it.... I am 29, my husband and I have been ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about Ovulation

Okay, so I have PCOS and up until a couple of months ago, I was not having periods. That all changed when I s ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Orgasm in 2ww while sleeping?

Hey ladies. I am 28 years old and have NEVER had an orgasm while sleeping. I actually woke up right in the m ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I really need answers about my ovulation! PLEASE HELP!

So, my husband has been gone for an agonizing 3 weeks but has returned! Anyways, here is my issue. I am havi ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Need help on how often to have sex!!

Okay, so, I have started temping myself and am on CD 4, almost done with my AF. Then the FUN parts begin! Wh ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Decidual Bleeding or AF? TMI ALERT!

Okay I asked a question a few days ago about how to spot CD 1. More than not, people said to count CD 1 as yo ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How to spot CD 1! Really need help with this ladies!

Okay, so I have been told that you do not count when you start spotting as CD 1 and that you are supposed to w ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago