Community post

Question

Orgasm in 2ww while sleeping?

Hey ladies. I am 28 years old and have NEVER had an orgasm while sleeping. I actually woke up right in the middle of the throbbing sensations. It was not dream induced because I do not remember a dream. Has any ladies ever had this happen to them in their 2ww and they be pregnant?? When it happened I instantly thought I was pregnant because I had never had that happen ever but would love to have input! Thanks! Oh and I am 9dpo.

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I've had it happen quite a few times, over the years but I'm never pregnant. Is just kind of a nice surprise. Guys get it more frequently, but it is possible in women as well, called wet dreams lol. I remember learning about it in sex ed in high school. I doubt it is pregnancy related. Its more likely just brain waves going wild while you are sleeping, similar to how dreams are created. Good luck on you tww though!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Lalarilley!

Thanks for the info! Looked up a lot of information about it and it turns out that a lot women get them when they are pregnant and that is the only time. I am 28 and never had it happen before and it just freaked me out. I know that women can get wet dreams but just did not understand how in the world I could go all these years and then all of a sudden, WHAM there it is this morning. It may have been just a dream, although I when I woke up I had to recollection of the dream, just the "O" , but I hope it means more!! Thanks a bunch!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Casper 12284 !
What was your result? Are you actually pregnant?
I came to this site and your question because I'm on my 2ww of my 1st IVF cycle and I just woke up having an O !
This had never happened to me before!
What you wrote gave me hopes :)

11 years ago

Hey Mona,

So far nothing... I am at 28 dpo and getting nothing but BFNs.... ON the other hand, no AF yet and not sure why. So I am currently 14 days late for AF which would make me like over a month pregnant right now if I was so I really doubt that I am because it is not showing up on tests. So, I am really not sure what the O was in my sleep. I thought for sure it was a sign and when it happened I immediately said I was pregnant, but evidently not. I hope it brings you better luck! Keep me updated on what happens! Baby dust to you!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Did anyone of you ladies get pregnant after orgasm in dream...i am on 2 week wait

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo