Community post

Question

how often does O day change for you ladies?

i Oed 2 months ago on cd12.didn't chart my temps or use opks that month but i kept track of cm and O pains and got my bfp.but that ended in a chemical pregnany.so last month i temped and used opks and got a positive opk on cd11 and my temps confirmed i Oed on day 12 again.so i want to say its safe to assume ill O around day 12 again.im currently on day 10 and have been temping an using opks.

but i also know that womens O days change here and there and wonder how often this seems to happen for other women even though i know it varies for each of us.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Lol...here are my last 5 cycles...CD20, CD25, CD14, CD26, CD25. The CD14 threw me for a loop, was not expecting it, only started testing with OPK's becuz I got a glob of ewcm and was like wtf?!! I tested and the next day got a pos then O'd...as u can see, my O's are around the same time, then that early O threw me off...I now start testing CD11 cuz Idk if Im gonna O early again and I dont wanna depend solely on mucus, in case I get none. Trust ur instincts, u know ur body better than anyone!!

11 years ago

Mine have been cd 15, 16 o 17. This cycle I am on cd 18 and still no O. So it varies!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo