Community post

Question

I believe I am 2dpo and am having major pains on my right side. Anyone else experience this?

I always have O pain but all day today it has gone from pretty strong to totally gone and now it's back again. I am in the 2ww and like all of us, it's dreadful having to wait to see if you are in fact pregnant. Trying so hard not to obsess about it but this pain is so weird. Praying it's not a cyst. Ugh!!!

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi Disneychic, I'm feeling the same way. I am in 6 DPO and I felt had that same feeling on 2-6 DPO. Today I woke up super nauseous and not wanting coffee at all! I did not have it and did not get a headache. weirrrddddddd

11 years ago

Well, hopefully we BOTH get our BFP this month!!!!!!!!!! :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I did. Still having it off and on I'm at 7 DPO. It's weird but it seems to be slowing getting a little lower everyday. Today I started to get cramps like AF but not due for 7 more days.:-/ Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

Crazy. I am 2 dpo today and woke up with a dull backache and it slowly increased into cramps on right side in front and back. I dont usually ever cramp at ovulation. My only ovulation sign is increased cm. Lets hope we are both in for a BFP! Baby dust!! xoxo

11 years ago

Funny you say this because at work yesterday (2dpo) I had sharp pains on my left side, only lasted about 5-0 minutes and went away...this is after ovulation....

*****babydust*****

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo