Posts by disneychic

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

CD 24 and no signs of AF! I do have a question though!!

A few days after I ovulate I ALWAYS have sore boobs until my period comes, so usually for about a week or long ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

8 or 9 dpo and shortness of breath.... anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

Hi, I noticed it yesterday. After doing anything I am winded and feel like I just ran upstairs. I remember ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

5 or 6 dpo and have been SO hungry!! What the heck!!!

It started yesterday and it is driving me crazy!! I eat a meal and then 2 hours later am so hungry I feel like ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

5dpo.... I seem to be having some possible symptoms already. What do you ladies think?

I have had side pain on and off since ovulation and today I am so fatigued I can hardly keep my head up which ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I believe I am 2dpo and am having major pains on my right side. Anyone else experience this?

I always have O pain but all day today it has gone from pretty strong to totally gone and now it's back again. ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone else 3dpo?? I need some 2ww buddies!!!

So far, no unusual symptoms except feeling REALLY bloated but I don't want to jump the gun and start imagining ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How long after the EWCM begins does ovulation generally happen?

My CM turned the egg white late in the day yesterday. Usually for me it lasts for 2 days. My DH and I BD'd yes ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is it possible to not have implantation until AFTER your period ends??

I know this is kind of a strange question to ask since implantation typically happens before your period which ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages