Community post

Question

5 or 6 dpo and have been SO hungry!! What the heck!!!

It started yesterday and it is driving me crazy!! I eat a meal and then 2 hours later am so hungry I feel like I could eat a full meal again! What in the heck is this? Aside from that I have had a lot of pain on mainly my right side, a little creamy cm and shooting pains in my bbs. I try so hard not to get my hopes up since it's so early but could this be it? I am going crazy!!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

hi, i am experiencing kinda the same thing, i can swear i started having signs as from 2dpo, and i am hoping (god willing) that its a good sign, as i had a iui done this cycle.keep in touch

11 years ago

Is creamy cm po a good sign then? Uh learn something new everytime I read one of these things. I'm a few (dont know exactly how many as i'm still getting the hang of this) dpo and i'm also hungry? Hope it's good news for you

11 years ago

@blindfaith5- I have read so many times that creamy cm could be a good sign and I don't recall having it when PG with my daughter so it could go either way. The main thing I have noticed is the constant hunger. It's so annoying cause all I wanna do is eat when I know I can't be as hungry as I feel. You will get the hang of it. Everyone is different so just read for knowledge but learn your own bodies signs as well. GL to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo