Community post

Question

Anyone else 3dpo?? I need some 2ww buddies!!!

So far, no unusual symptoms except feeling REALLY bloated but I don't want to jump the gun and start imagining symptoms. I just need some 2ww buddies!!! Any symptoms for you yet??

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I can totally relate to you! I feel like I am retaining so much water! I have gained weight and can smell everything it seems. I am experiencing mood changes, frequent urination, increased hunger, headaches and backaches that are a dull pain. As well as some other symptoms that seem to signal early pregnancy, I believe I am 8dpo, It is awful having to wait!

11 years ago

Apparently my best day to ovulate was 3 days ago now (my husband and I did have intercourse that morning). All day today I've had this cramp in lower abdomen. (Almost like period cramps but not bad at all). Not on one side or another. Just kinda all over. I constantly feel like I have to pee (that just started late afternoon). And I've got almost like a pressure in lower abdomen as well. My period is not due for another 12 days and im pretty regular) There is no way that 3 days after conceiving I could be experiencing pregnancy symptoms is there? My last pregnancy was 10 years ago and to be honest I can't remember if this happened with my daughter or not.

11 years ago

Hey im also 3dpo. :) so far all im having is lower back/kidney pain which is probably unrelated. Im thinking of testing on oct. 4 or 5th. I have one test left from last tww and im trying my beat to hold out until at least then. Best wishes!! I hope its our month.

11 years ago

I too am 3dpo today, I O'd on Sunday. I had what felt like dull/mild cramping this morning but as of now, it is gone. I am retaining water but I assume it is due to not drinking enough yesterday, work was so busy yesterday.
Dwick1228 - I too am expecting my period/planning on testing around the 4th-5th of October. I started B6 this month so I am hoping my luteal phase will lengthen and possibly help the egg stick.
Good Luck to you ladies!!!

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo