Community post

Question

5dpo.... I seem to be having some possible symptoms already. What do you ladies think?

I have had side pain on and off since ovulation and today I am so fatigued I can hardly keep my head up which is so unusual for me. Also, all day today I have been SOOOO hungry I can't seem to get full or even satisfied no matter what I eat. I've been snacking healthy since I seem to be hungry every hour. Also have had lower back pain as well. I keep telling myself that I wouldn't even have pregnancy symptoms yet even if I was PG, but can it be possible??

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

who knows, i keep telling everyone implantation doesnt happen until 6-10 days after O, but some people get positives at 8dpo. Also read implantation occures on cd20-24, but not too sure if that is everybodys cycle because we are all different.
All the best, I am 3dpo and have been having mild/dull cramps on and off all day.....fingers are crossed

<a href=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo