Community post

Question

9dpo- crampy and just started spotting. Am I definitely out? So discouraged.

I am TTC#1, this is our 16th month of trying. I am 9dpo, and just now started getting crampy and had a little reddish brown spotting when I wiped. Am I definitely out? My temps were still elevated this morning. I am so tired of the BFN's and AF showing up every single month, I'm wondering if it's just time to give up. :(

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

*Also meant to say that I have 25 day cycles, so am due to start AF tomorrow.

11 years ago • Post starter

Don't give up! Your cycles are short like mine, but you can still implant on 10dpo...your spotting could be implantation spotting. You could do a test today....or tomorrow :) Best of luck

11 years ago

I agree possible implantation!! Looks good but time will tell dear best of luck hope its your bfp"!!!!

11 years ago

Don't give up, I had IB 8dpo and 10dpo. Mine wasn't just when I wiped, it was like a light period and I had to use a panty liner. I would just give it a couple of days. GL and lots of sticky baby dust!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo