Community post

Question

How long after EWCM do you ovulate?

I am on CD13 and last night I noticed EWCM (CD12). I got really excited and started doing research to see if that was a good time to BD. My husband and I BD'd on CD 11 and CD 12, and I took the OPK test yesterday and it still wasn't positive. Do you ovulate a day or two after you notice EWCM? Should I just keep taking the OPK tests or just make sure we BD again tomorrow? This is only my second month TTC. I got my IUD out last month and only had a 20 day cycle before I got my period. So..my body is a little weird right now! Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

you should notice this 1 or 2 days before ovulation, When you lose the egg-white dischage this is when the egg has actually been released.

11 years ago

My EWCM is always 5-6days leading up to ovulation. However, I have longer than normal cycles.

11 years ago

I had the cm 2 days "before" my psotive ovualtion test. But then I was dry both days I got positive opk. We didn't get to BD days before the + opk, so not sure if we missed it. =( But, we ended up using pre-seed on the two days of + opk I got since I was so dry. I always thought the cm was at ovualtion, but I guess it's more during the fertile time leading up to it?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo