Community post

Question

How soon do you know if youre pregnant?

Im on cycle day 15...ive been taking opk tests for the past week and have yet to get the smiley face that im ovulating. My husband and i bd'd monday, wednesday, friday and today. My boobs are REALLY sore and ive been having faint cramping but not much. I took my IUD out a few weeks ago while i was on my period..but my periods were always really strange. I used to spot for like 6 days and have blood for about one day..so im not really sure how to predict how long my normal cycle is. June 17th was the date i counted the start of my period since i had blood that day...any ideas as to why my boobs would be really sore?? Could i be pregnant this quickly?

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Just so you know ovulation tests will be positive when you are pregnant so if those are negative then you probably are not pregnant. It may take your body time to ovulate once you get off birth control. You may want to consider charting your temperature and continue using OPKs till your cycles regulate.

11 years ago

If you haven't got the smiley face yet, then you likely haven't ovulated yet. If you just had the IUD removed, it could be the change in hormones causing the "symptoms" you are having. Sometimes it takes a little time for your body to adjust to coming off birth control. Just keep using the OPks, you'll eventually get a surge. Good luck!

11 years ago

It took around 6 months for me to regulate after IUD. Hormone fluctuations were very bad too. I thought I was pregnant a lot during the initial months due to symptoms.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo