Community post

Question

3dpo symptoms

So, I'm only 3dpo, but I've been having some symptoms and would like any advice! I've been having slight cramping on my right side, lower ab/ovary region. It's not constant, kinda goes in and out..and feeling a being very "wet." Sorry if TMI. I just went to the bathroom and definitely had CM again. It wasn't egg white like when I was ovulating, but it was slightly cloudy...does that sound like I could expect to become pregnant? I know it's really early...I'm only 3dpo..I've told myself I'd wait until 12dpo for any testing. (Clearly, I'm not going to test today lol), but does this sound like any symptoms any of you have experienced and found out your pregnant?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It's too early for implantation (usually happens between 6 and 12dpo, with the most common between 8 and 10dpo). It's possible it's still pain from ovulation or you could have a cyst. CM runs the gamut, but I think generally it is markedly drier after ovulation, so perhaps your count is off?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Around 3DPO I only experienced implantation bleeding. No actual cramps until my expected period!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo