Community post

Question

Day 16 of my cycle...still not ovulating

According to my cycle tracker..I am on Day 16 of my cycle. I got my last period of June 17th. I had my IUD taken out on June 19th and have been doing OPK's since last Monday and all have been negative. My period was always really weird with the IUD in. I had it for about a year and a half and was still having 7 day long periods but I never did a great job of tracking how long my cycles were. So..I really have no idea how long my cycle usually is. When am I going to be ovulating?! I feel like at day 16..it should have already happened but every time I took an OPK it was always negative. I've been taking them when I get home from work..so usually a little before 6PM. Any reasons as to why I haven't ovulated yet?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

i didnt ovulate this month till cd 18 of a 31 day cycle, mine changes a lot but i have pcos dont know if this helps

11 years ago

One cycle I didn't ovulate until day 33, another it was day 22. The cycle I got my BFP I ovulated on day 26. Coming off of BC will probably make your cycle a little unpredictable for now. Cycle day 16 isn't late by any means. As long as you ovulate, you can get pregnant (no matter how long it takes for ovulation to occur).

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo