Community post

Question

11dpo/iui and all symptoms disappeared magically!! Depressed, am I out of the running??

I tested yesterday, BFN of course. In had tender breasts, Af cramps, runny nose, bad lower back pain and now magically they are gone... Af due to visit in 3 days! Confused, any feedback???

User Image[/img]

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Symptoms, lack of symptoms, disappearing symptoms, reappearing symptoms ... really don't mean anything. You could be pregnant. The cycle I got pregnant, my breasts hurt so much a gentle breeze made me cry. But 2 days before my expected AF, all that tenderness disappeared and I was certain it meant bad things. But I guess I just got used to the level of hormones in my system for the moment, because I did end up pregnant. And the sore breasts returned.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Symptoms definitely come an go when you are pregnant, and when you aren't, lol. We drive ourselves crazy with the guessing. 11dpiui is still early to get a BFP in most cases, so try to hang in there. It ain't over till you see red. I'm 7dpiui myself right now (our 6th one), so I understand how you feel.

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Did you have the trigger shot? My SIL did a few rounds of IUI and she would always experience symptoms after getting the trigger shot. So, it could be that the trigger shot has left your body which caused the lack of symptoms for now. I wouldn't worry about a lack of symptoms. I didn't have any symptoms when I got my BFP (and I had symptoms every month I got a BFN). Just wait it out. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

Thanks guys for the input. I didn't have a trigger shot at all...I had one last month and I had lots of symptoms and really didn't want to do it again....tomorrow is day 12, I guess I have no choice but to wait it out!

User Image[/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I know I'm little late to reply. I also had all the symptoms until the 10DPO and today is my 11DPO and the symptoms are all gone. I got married late and now I'm 33 so I really need to have a baby. Found out that you've had the symptoms and they were gone similar to mine. I would like to know if you had a BFP even after disappeared symptoms. Really grateful.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo