Posts by Tristan95

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

11dpo/iui and all symptoms disappeared magically!! Depressed, am I out of the running??

I tested yesterday, BFN of course. In had tender breasts, Af cramps, runny nose, bad lower back pain and now m ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BFP on FRER 14dpo, BFN on IC 5 times now 16dpo. Anyone else with similar experience??

I am getting very nervous that my BFN was a possible evap line. Took 5 of those horrible internet cheapie tes ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BFP on FRER bfn on Internet cheapie test!! What does all this mean??

I took a FRER at 14 dpo , faint positive...took an awful Internet cheapie and it was a bfn !! Very Confused... ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BFP 15dpo. Feel crampy and very worried!

I took a FRER yesterday (14 dpo) it was a very very faint positive ...today I feel like Af is going to appear ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Very faint line on FRER, dark line on internet cheapy test using same sample. 14dpo.

Is it safe to say I'm pregnant.??? Wondering why the FRER showed up so light??

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone with abdominal adhesions experience infertility??

My RE claims that it is NOT the cause of my infertility, but I beg to differ! I have been doing research and h ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I am running low on funds! I am getting older (42) . Did 2 iui, no luck , want to move toinjectable.

Want to try gonal f . Does anyone over 4o have any success stories or should I just give up because I am a old ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Brown spotting at 15 dpo...and I out?? Has anyone else had this and then gotten BFP??

Very very light spotting... Usually I should be full flo by now!!

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

15 dpo/iui with a BFN. Please read my symptoms below and give a honest opinion. Driving myself loone

I feel so horrible, and depressed! I have a runny nose, sore throat, dull intermittent cramping, full breasts ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BFN at 12dpo...am I out of the running ?? Be honest!!

I took a FRER this afternoon and I was only able to get 1 single drop of urine on it...has anyone out there ha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago