Community post

Question

BFP 15dpo. Feel crampy and very worried!

I took a FRER yesterday (14 dpo) it was a very very faint positive ...today I feel like Af is going to appear....should I be worried ?? Please share similar experiences, both good and bad!! thanks! :)

User Image[/img]

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

early preg symptoms & af symptoms are very similar...
so dont worry... thats more harmful than anything...
if u had a positive test u are pregnant...
relax & enjoy x

11 years ago

I'm worried because the line was sooooo light...thought maybe it was an error in the test!!

User Image[/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

mayb do anither test???
Clear blue digital is a very good 1 as it says pregnant or not pregnant....
No looking for lines & no doubt then

11 years ago

I do have digital one here...I am going to wait a few days, really do tired of let downs :(

User Image[/img]

I took the FRER several days in a row and ALL were extremely light for me. They never got darker. So I took a clearblue digital and it said "pregnant". I am now 13 weeks and 3 days. Do not worry too much about the lines. They only tell you that you are pregnant, not how pregnant you are. Make a doctor's appointment for bloodwork. Congratulations!!!!!

11 years ago

First of all, congrats on your BFP!! :) Secondly, HPT's are not quantitive tests. They're made to tell you that you're pregnant...not how pregnant you are. Third, cramping can be part of early pregnancy. Unless the cramps get severe or are followed by blood, I wouldn't worry too much. Cramps can also be a indication of dehydration. Drink A LOT of water, put your feet up, and try to not worry. If you're really curious about your levels...call your OB and request blood draws to make sure your hcg levels are doubling every 48 hours. This may help to put your mind at ease. Lots of luck to you!

11 years ago

Thanks so much guys! After 7 years of infertility, I am sitting here in disbelief and just feel its wrong!! I'm 42 and this is a miracle to me!! I'm literally crying off and on all day! HEY! Maybe that's a sign too, being emotional!!! Lol!!

User Image[/img]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo