Community post

Question

Very faint line on FRER, dark line on internet cheapy test using same sample. 14dpo.

Is it safe to say I'm pregnant.??? Wondering why the FRER showed up so light??

User Image[/img]

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

A line is a line...congratulations!! Different pregnancy tests have different levels of dye and different levels of sensitivity, so that's why the lines aren't the same darkness. If you're still unsure, test again in a few days or request a blood test. Otherwise, congrats on our BFP! :)

11 years ago

I still can't believe it, I just don't believe that it is true...I will test again tomorrow... Just thought the first response would be a darker line.... I have been unable to conceive for 7 years, so I feel that this MUST be a mistake!!

User Image[/img]

11 years ago • Post starter

I've heard that internet cheapies are more sensitive then FRER, so that could explain the darker line. How exciting to finally be getting your BFP after so much time...how wonderful! :)

11 years ago

Thanks so much...I still don't believe it though, guess I'll wait a few days and test again...

User Image[/img]

I think it's safe to say your are pregnant! A line is a line! Congrats!

11 years ago

Thanks!! That's what I'm hearing!! But after all these years and iui's, I am in disbelief still!!

User Image[/img]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo