Community post

Question

Can anyone help me please??

Ok so I have been taking my temp same time everyday. I was wondering does the cover line automatically show up by its self? And also is my chart looking good? I really don't have any symptoms beside hot flashes and tired (also work two jobs and take care of my 1 year old son) but I want this to be my month but I'm not to sure what to feel because I really don't feel anything!!

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I don't know why but for some reason, sometimes it will give you a coverline and sometimes not. Just take the last six temps, before "O" and the highest one will be your coverline. Now you had an unusually high temp on CD 6 which sets your coverline really high. Was there something different you did that day that caused your spike?. You might be able to discard that temp, but not 100% sure of that. Without that spike I would say your temps look pretty good overall. Good luck.

11 years ago

I think I might have taken it later on in the day but I just filled it in anyway. Other then that I been taking it same time doing everything the same. Thank you for looking at it :) I hope I get some good news!! When do you think is a good time to start testing? I know it was really early but I test on the 22nd lol!! There was a verrrry faint line. I haven't seen one sense. So I am not sure what it was about.

11 years ago • Post starter

The safest thing to do is wait until AF is suppose to show. Baby dust!!!!!!!

11 years ago

The coverline only shows if no temp(except during your period) is above the temp of day 1 past ovulation. Stupid, I know, but that's what I've noticed. But it doesn't matter much if you get a coverline or not, imo.
And your chart looks good.
The first day to get a quite accurate response and not a false negative (even if it's possible to get one at that day aslo) is 11 or 12 dpo. It's offcourse best to wait until after AF was supposed to arrive but if you want to cheat a little bit, 11 and 12 dpo has quite good responses of BFP when pregnant. But earlier than that you just make yourself miserable and are likely to get a BFN even if your pregnant. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo