Community post

Question

Am i really pregnant!?!?

So i took a test this morning and i thought i saw something like a shadow, but i been seeing these the past couple of days. So i decided to use the first response 6 days sooner because i was told they were better then using the dip sticks off of the internet. I just used it and i stared at it the whole time. i went to turn my head for a second and a faint line was appearing right before my eyes!!! This had happened to me when i was pregnant with my son! I never tested this early before. Do you think this is possible? I think i spotted like a week and a half ago and i tho it could have been from my pap. but it was only like discharge that went away the next day. But could this be my BFP?!?!?!?!

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Yes! Congrats on your positive. How many days past ovulation are you? I took a dollar store test today at 9 dpo and i thought i saw a shadow too but im not sure. I have the first response but am too afraid to take it just yet

11 years ago

Looks like a bfp to me! Congrats!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies!! I am 10 dpo. But I could have ovulated earlier? Not sure but give it a day or two I know it's hard!! But I took one yesterday and got a total different answer the next day!! GL!!! I hope this is it for u also :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I looked at your hpt image and it is totally a bfp! Congrats to you:)

11 years ago

Thank you ladies!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo