Community post

Question

Hcg levels?

I found out I was pregnant for sure on Sunday. Had my Obgyn appt yesterday. I went and had blood work done. My levels came back at 335. They said they were a little low which could be a early pregnancy or a mc. I got for more blood work tomorrow. I think I am about 4 weeks today. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does anyone know about the numbers. My period should have came yesterday. And my last period was December 30th.

5 Answers • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Numbers look great! My first number was only 21.

8 years ago

Thank you. I just spoke to the Obgyn and she said it made since that it would be early so they would be low. But I am still going to get the labs done tomorrow to see if they go up

8 years ago • Post starter

Stay positive! I think it's just really early.

TTC #3 PCOS, 2 C-Sections. First was a surprise after all those meds, second came along with help from Femara. Femara and a 5,000 hcg trigger this cycle.

8 years ago

I think your numbers match for where you are:) happy Hesthy nine months!!!

8 years ago

Thank you I went on Tuesday for blood work and again yesterday. They are now over 800. So it's doubling. Just really early.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo