Community post

Question

What color is evap lines?

I just had a baby February 13th 2013. I breastfeed and haven't had my period yet. My husband and I had a couple slip ups. We usually use condoms. I took a test on Monday and had a faint line. Called the doctor and had a blood test. Came back neg. took another pregnancy test the next day and same thing. They were three different test brands and I'm pretty sure they were positive. What color is a evap line suppose to be? Because after the test dried the line became darker. I'm so confused

5 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

When I have had evap lines, they were usually thinner than the control line and only appeared after I looked at the test after about an hour, that's how I new it was an evap. Do they come up straight away? Do you have any symptoms? if so, that may not just be an evap. Go back to the doctors and ask for another blood test.
xxx

10 years ago

They came up with in the time limit (10min) and it was first response 6 days sooner. It came up really faint but it still showed. i took about 2 first response and one answer and they came out looking the same. and when they dried they were both dark pink. Im going to have a blood test next week. i asked if my levels where at 0 and she told me they were 0.3. I dont know but i guess i have to wait to see. I dont really feel anything besideds just extra bitchy lol like how i was when i was pregnant with my second child. i dont really feel nausea and im always tired from running around after my 2 year old lol. Im trying to post a picture

10 years ago • Post starter

I had my son in September 2012 and I got a few faint lines on frer tests like you. I kept testing and they got darker, so I scheduled an appointment and sure enough they were definitely positive. It's pretty rare to get an evap line on all three tests. Post a pic if you can. I also never had a period after my sons birth and getting pregnant with this baby.

10 years ago

It doesn't sound like an evap if it appeared before the 10mins were up and was colored not grey, you should get another blood test. Btw congrats on your Feb.13th baby, thats my birthday too ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo