Community post

Question

How many DPO were you...

When u first started having symptoms of pregnancy? I'm 3dpo & the really only thing I've really had is wanting bread & vivid dreams & minor breast tenderness... When and what did u experience?

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Sore bbs before o and they are still very sore, Very tired, peeing alot, eating alot

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

12 years ago

its too early to start driving yourself crazy with "symptoms" not to be a downer, but save yourself the stress of tracking every little thing, stress can make it harder for your baby to even implant (which doesnt happen til 6dpo-12dpo) so while I know its hard not to study the symptoms page, try to relax and not think about it too much, you'll have better results in the end, good luck

12 years ago

The only early symptom i had was being so tired and that wasn't until 11 dpo.

12 years ago

It is really hard to distinguish early pg symptoms from PMS until you get the BFP! But in retrospect, I did have symptoms afew days before AF was due (say, 11 dpo). Two of my pregnancies, I noticed increased creamy white discharge around that time. With my third pregnancy, I noticed that starting maybe 3 days before my BFP, I was very moody, tired, and had a lower sex drive. Other than those things (which were subtle), I felt fairly normal until 5 weeks-5.5 weeks (extreme tiredness) and then at 6-6.5 weeks I started vomiting. I never really had nausea/vomiting prior to BFPs- those things kicked in two weeks after my BFP (just when I was getting excited about the baby, darn it!).

12 years ago

The Baby Dont Implant untill 6-12 dpo so any symptoms before hand are either Ovulation or PMS im 5 weeks and you notice a MASSIVE diffrence when you become pregnant i have had phantom symptoms for 4 months and you deffo know when you are i got my bfp at 11dpo and my symptoms started around 14dpo 3dpo is WAY WAY to early to have pregnancy symptoms as you wont have implanted yet so theres no hormone release to cause the symptoms dont think of it or you will have phantom symptoms !! Good Luck !

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo