Community post

Question

I"M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY HELPPPPP

HI please help me understand whats going on. Yesterday my AF was suppose to come and when i say she is never late, she is never late. I had my 2nd cycle of clomid last month i was one day late, today AF still has not gotten here and i feel sick to my stomach again which has never happened. I took a first response yesterday and it said BFN ughh. I don't know whats going on has anyone had this to happen to them before. My temps have stayed high so i'm truly confused. My breast are still sore, if this has happened to anyone before let me know whats going on please!!!!!!!!!! SINCERELY INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.

User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Go get blood test :) that's the best bet if AF is late and your never late then there might be a pregnancy but not high enough to detect on pg test.. me it took until AF Day to get a faint line ( May 13th ) and tested on the 16th and got a darker line

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo