Community post

Question

Can Anyone Answer This As Accurately As Possible

Hi family, i know that i only come to do my bbt chart and sometimes answer a few questions but i need help, ok, so I started taking clomid 100mg on days 3-7 this cycle. starting today i started cramping on both sides but mainly on my right side. I did go to the doctor and had a follicle test done to see where my follicles where and if they were ready i had a few on the right and two on the left. my left tube is blocked after tubal reversal but the size of the follicles where over 2m so my dr, said i should enjoy myself this weekend and he also liked the term baby dancing.lol. H thought that was cute. So can someone explain to me if you all think i ovulated or if i'm just cramping as i'm writing my back is hurting i just feel achy all over. I don't know whats going on.

User Image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

What day are you on right now? When you take clomid it should make the follicles grow. A mature follicle that can hold a viable egg needs to be 18MM or larger. They get pretty big on the sonogram when you look at em. Like big black masses. Are you doing a trigger shot this cycle or going natural? Once your follicle gets large enough your body should start trigger ovulation naturally. For some women though even when the follicle gets large they still have trouble ovulating so they will have you give yourself a shot to help trigger the release of the egg out of the follicle. If they are under 15mm then you are not close to ovulating. He would have told you if you were going to if they are only 2mm then you are not nearing ovulating and that is why he told you to not to worry about it this weekend. When I was on clomid I had BAD cramping as a side affect. You might just be experiencing a mild form of it.

11 years ago

Thank you so much for answering my question. I just did not give the correct mm of my follicle size. The follicle size was over 20mm. lol. I have been having a lot of cramping as of yesterday but my cm is just watery and it has no egg white consistancy. I think i ovulated yesterday i also use ff and it usually detects my ovulation which this is the second month of use for the website but this month it has not even detected my ovulation. I am a mess. lol. We decided against the trigger shot this month just to see if we could just bd and have fun doing it :)))). Right now as of today i am on cd 15. I will try for the trigger shot next month if we don't have any success this month. have u heard of women who use egg whites to help with the sperm being in a friendly environment. Ty again

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo