Community post

Discussion

I don't know what to make of this

yesterday i got some bad news that my uncle had stopped breathing. I took off running to his house and i was so upset and crying to see him like he was not responding not breathing it took a lot from me. Anyway i went outside so the paramedics could do their job my stomach sarted hurting really bad. Oh i forgot to mention I ran to my uncles house which is about five houses or six down from mine. I knew i had to calm myself down. My breast have been tender all week. The nipples and they don't seem to want to go down. I wake up in the morning and my stomach is growling like i didn't eat anything the night before. Really strange. Not to add last night i had this dream that i went to the bathroom and had implantation bleeding. That dream felt so real. Just wondering if anyone else was going through something similar. I also have this weird itch at the top of my butt. I'm sorry but it itches really bad. Never experienced a itch in that spot before. Ok ladies can't wait to hear ur replies.

User Image

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well I don't know if you're pregnant, I wish you lots of dust though.

However, the itchy butt sounds like a trigger brought on from the stress you're under, I could be wrong but a lot of people get stuff like that.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo