Community post

Question

fLUTTERS IN LOWER ABDOMEN WHAT COULD THIS BE!

HI EVERYONE OK HERE GOES, I AM 10DPO TODAY SOMEWHERE AROUND 7DPO I STARTED FEELING THIS FLUTTERING IN THE LOWER ABDOMEN OF MY STOMACH. IT HAS NOT WENT AWAY AND IT JUST COMES AND GOES. I KNOW ITS NOT GAS AND I HAD IT ONCE BEFORE 13YRS AGO WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY BABY BOY. I DID TAKE A HPT BUT I THINK ITS STILL TOO EARLY IF ANYBODY ELSE IS FEELING THESE SORT OF FEELINGS LET ME KNOW

User Image

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I felt this once too, I was 100% convinced I was preg! I had a baby before and I "knew" that it wasn't gas! I took like 5 pregnancy test over 2 weeks and got all negatives. So I made a doctor appt, and described all my symptons to my dr. My doctor even thought I was pregnant, unfortunately the blood test was negative. My Dr. then ordered x-rays of my abdomen, it showed nothing abnormal. Therefore, we decided that it was indeed gas... Also as you probably know, they say that you can't feel a baby move until you are at least 13 weeks along.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo