Posts by patientlywaiting08

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Still wanting my BFP!

It has been a long 2ww for me. I am on my second round of clomid and I have symptoms of their being a possibil ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

fLUTTERS IN LOWER ABDOMEN WHAT COULD THIS BE!

HI EVERYONE OK HERE GOES, I AM 10DPO TODAY SOMEWHERE AROUND 7DPO I STARTED FEELING THIS FLUTTERING IN THE LOWE ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I don't know what to make of this

yesterday i got some bad news that my uncle had stopped breathing. I took off running to his house and i was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can Anyone Answer This As Accurately As Possible

Hi family, i know that i only come to do my bbt chart and sometimes answer a few questions but i need help, ok ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

CLOMID VETS PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON!

THIS IS MY SECOND CYLE ON CLOMID THE FIRST ROUND i THOUGHT WE HAD LUCKED UP BUT AF CAME ONE DAY LATE THIS MONT ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION

I"M ON CD 29 WHICH MY DAYS ARE ALWAYS ON POINT NEVER LATE FOR ANYTHING(LOL). WELL I'M STILL WAITING TO SE ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I DON"T KNOW WHAT THIS IS

Sorry for the bother can someone please inform me of what a FRER is. I notice a lot of women speaking of this ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I"M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY HELPPPPP

HI please help me understand whats going on. Yesterday my AF was suppose to come and when i say she is never l ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS MEANS

Its about to be mother's day and what way to start my day off better than having a BFP. Ok everyone I had to t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Confused Help Me Understand!

Hi everyone today is one of those days where I decided to take a opk test. It was positive very bright in colo ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago