Community post

Question

Digital tests...

Will there always be a line (besides the control line) no matter what? Even if ur not pregnant on a digital test if you take it apart to look at the lines. I've gotten faint positives with a couple different tests including this digital.

-> please forgive any typeos, i type fast without checking and sometimes i'm on my phone. thanks! <- & User ImageUser Image

8 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

If you got faint + on standard hpts then it sounds like congrats are in order!! However I have heard that digitalsvdo come up with the 2 lines when you take them apart.so they are not an indicator of pregnancy. You can read all about it on www.peeonastick.com

12 years ago

On the digi test there's always two lines...i have done this..2 lines and not pregnant :(

12 years ago

http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#22

12 years ago

hI hun,

Have a look at my digi tests that I took apart I have both negative and positve tests.. There is always a second line with my positive there were 3 but the second line was way darker with the BFP.... They say not to open the test buy hey we like examining everything lol. Also the tests can not be read by the naked eye hence the lil computer type thing that gives us the wording :) Hope this helps.. xoxo Good Luck

User Image

12 years ago

My bad the first line was EXTREMELY DARK... any way the positve digi is on page one and the negative on page 2 of my HPT Images...

User Image

12 years ago

So why was there only one line when I took my CBE digital I forget when. I wish I had some FRERs this morning though.. but I'll just wait. I just missed af yesterday, shoulda visited since I felt like it was comin' a couple days earlier. Morning sickness started yesterday... never had it before. Also P's a lot! Some acid reflux too... never had that as a symptom either.

12 years ago

CBE Digitals are not meant to be opened, no clue as to why yours only had one line.. did it read "not Pregnant" ? They say it can not be read by the naked eye... So checking lines on a Clear Blue digital test is actually pointless I guess. Good luck sounds promising..

User Image

12 years ago

@Candy777
Yeah, I know it was pointless.. I just couldn't help myself! Lol! :-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo