Community post

Question

Still no AF.. huh??

I've taken 3 pregnancy tests. At 12dpo, I took at FRER, got a very very light 2nd line. At 13dpo, took another FRER, got another super light 2nd line. At 14dpo, I took my last test, a CB digital... BFN. -- My AF was due the 28th-29th... and still nothing!

I haven't taken another test because that last BFN was very discouraging. -- But I've never been this late before. -- Is it possible that I could be pregnant??

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Try taking another test:-) If you are pregnant, it should be an obvious BFP by now! Good luck:-)

12 years ago

Thanks(: I'm really frustrated, because I spoke to my mom about it, and she said she didn't get a BFP until she was a week-2weeks after her AF was due. So I don't wanna take a test and get my hopes up:/

12 years ago • Post starter

If your positives were extremely faint and still no AF, you probably just need another week or so to get a real good bold positive:-) The CB digital isn't sensitive (50 HCG), so that's why it said no.

Yes you are still in the running until AF shows:-) Baby dust to you!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo