Community post

Question

Regular bleeding during pregnancy?

Maybe I'm just wishful thinking... but this has gotten me very confused!

-- I believe I conceived march 13th. I have a very regular cycle (28 days long) My period was due on the 23rd of march, but it didn't come. I took multiple pregnancy tests-- some had super faint 2nd lines, but looked questionable. I waited it out, and started to bleed April 10th. It seemed like a normal period, but was very late. -- Again, my "period" was super late. I didn't take a pregnancy test because I figured it was going to come late again. I bleed the 2nd time on May 22nd.

Ive ALWAYS stayed in a 28 day cycle. Why are my "periods" so spread out now? I'm very healthy (weigh 113lbs) I'm thin, but have this gut now! My stomach has always been flat.

Is it possible to be pregnant and bleed? I just have this odd feeling that something is up. I havent been feeling my normal self lately.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

its possible but not likely. take a test.

11 years ago

I would suggest you discuss this with your dr. If you had conceived it would be unlikely thet you would still be carrying after 2 period type bleeds. Rather see your dr, they can do blood tests or an ultra sound to clarify your situation

11 years ago

I would call the doc and see about maybe a blood test. My mother bleed when she was pregnant with me. She thought she lost me as she had had several miscarriages before me. It is very possible!!!! Call the doc :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo