Community post

Question

Light Bleeding = Pregnancy?

This whole TTC thing has become so frustrating for me! I used to be on a 28 day cycle (but of course changed over to a 40 day cycle once I'm trying to concieve, which has screwed everything up lol).

-- So, My "period" was about 2-3 days late. Thought nothing of it really... was expecting for it to come. Well, it showed up, but super light. Only when I wiped on TP did I see a faint peachy pink color. (This never happens, my periods always come full force!) So... The next day the bleeding became more red. I've been bleeding for a total of 4 days, and now its back to the peachy color. It was never enough to even fill a light tampon. -- No cramps, but heavy boobs.

I don't want to test yet, as I'm worried I'll see a BFN! :( Just wanted to know if it's at all possible that this could be pregnancy. Thanks guys xx

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

You could be! I just tested thursday and got my first bfp after trying to concive for over a year. Your bleeding sounds like what I've been experincing for the past 3 days... although Im praying for it to stop. Appearently light bleeding or spotting is normal in early pregnancy but I'm still very nervous about it. You should test if you feel like it! You never know! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo