Community post

Question

Could I still be pregnant?

I finally got my BFP on 4/09.. but the next day on 4/10 I started to have cramps, and was bleeding bright red blood. (just like af) I would've been exactly 6 weeks that day. -- I'm still bleeding, lighter than the first day. But I never had severe cramping, just very mild ones.

Is it possible that my little guy is still hanging in there? None of my pregnancy symptoms have left. I'm so nervous to test again. My doctor told me to wait it out and rest. :/

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have read many stories of people who have vaginal bleeding every month through their whole pregnancy! It seems to be very common especially in the first few months! Hope everything turns out ok :)

12 years ago

Best way to find out is to take a pregnancy test. If the line is still there, you are probably still good. If it seem like its really faint compaired to the last one, then maybe talk to your doctor. Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Yes! It's very possible! Bleeding happens for many women. A more common sign that things have gone wrong are if you pass huge clots and soak a whole bunch of pads in a short time span. But normal period-like bleeding is different... especially if it tapers off after a few days. Hang in there! You'll probably still be stressed out, but try to breath a little :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo