Community post

Question

Negative CB digi test, but Positive FR?

I've taken two first response tests, both had a VERY faint second line that showed up right away. -- I took a clear blue digital test this morning to confirm that I was indeed preggers... but that came up as a BFN. -- Still no AF. Was due 2 days ago, and I'm very regular.

8 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I had positive FRER and neg CB. They aren't as sensitive.. took me another day to finally get a bfp on CB. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

12 years ago

Go into your doctor's for a blood test to confirm. I got my BFPs on digitals (and everything else) at 14 dpo.

12 years ago

I just check out your pics of the FR and they don't look positive to me. Maybe you ovulated later than you think, if that's the case, AF would usually be later anyway (the LP is usually the same) or it's too early for the tests to be positive. How did you determine ovulation?

12 years ago

I'm not sure if the FR were positives, but the lines showed up within 30 seconds after I tested. They are very light, and questionable. To clear my mind, I took a brand new test and dipped it in water to see if Id get any evaps/lines... and nada! So I'm not sure. -- It might be too early to test. I'm figuring I'm 14dpo going by my period app on my cell phone. Not entirely sure, but my CM was very egg white ish during the time I had had sex. This wasn't planned btw, just got super excited when I started noticing changes in my body, and missed my period!

12 years ago • Post starter

And it's definitely not over until AF shows. Trying another test tomorrow, or in a few days. You could always get a blood test too! If you don't end up being pregnant this month (and I hope you are) and if you do want to start "planning" you might want to consider using some method (such as OPKs or BBTs) to track ovulation. Those apps are based on averages and aren't always accurate.

12 years ago

FRER detect much lower levels of hcg than needed for a digital CB to read pregnant. You may not have enough hcg in your urine to show up on the digital. HCG double every other day, so give it another day and retest. Otherwise you can always get your blood tested at your doctors office.

12 years ago

I've been having a lot of lotion like texture, white cm. Don't know if this is a sign?? Been cramping a little, more like twinges. Hope these are good signs and af isn't on her way!!

I've been having a lot of lotion like texture, white cm. Don't know if this is a sign?? Been cramping a little, more like twinges. Hope these are good signs and af isn't on her way!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo